Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod is recognized as a “go-to” business litigation law firm in Arizona and New Mexico. Our attorneys have extensive trial, litigation management, dispute resolution and complex litigation experience and are well-versed in advising and providing services to a wide range of clients.
Our attorneys are frequently called upon by businesses facing Antitrust Law and Litigation issues in Arizona and New Mexico. We work with our clients proactively and in response to Antitrust related legal matters, include the following:
- Post-trial motion work to ensure relevant issues and documents are included in the official record of the trial court, including motions for new trial and motions for judgment notwithstanding the verdict
- Assistance with trial proceedings, for cases likely to result in an appeal, in areas such as preservation, jury instructions, and substantive motion practice to posture the case ideally for appeal
- Representation in administrative appeals litigated in district courts
- Case assessments and appeals evaluations, including recommendations on whether to appeal particular issues
- Full-service appellate work, handling the entire appellate case or serving as co-counsel with the attorneys who appeared before the trial court
- Special actions and interlocutory appeals, involving requests for appellate relief prior to the conclusion of trial court proceedings
- Extraordinary writ proceedings in appellate courts
- Petitions for review by certiorari
- Amicus briefs
- Business disputes
- Interference with business activity
- Breach of contract
- Tortious business activities
Appealing a Decision
More than 860 published opinions, dating back more than 100 years, have resulted from appeals handled by JHKM lawyers.
Our attorneys have represented clients in appeals filed in the Arizona and New Mexico Court of Appeals as well as various state Courts of Appeals, including Georgia, Maryland and Illinois. In addition, JHKM attorneys have represented clients in appeals filed in the Arizona and New Mexico Supreme Court, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeals, the Court of Appeals for the Federal District, the U.S. District Court for the Districts of Arizona and New Mexico (for bankruptcy appeals), the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel, United States Court of Federal Claims, and the U.S. Supreme Court as well as appeals in Tribal courts.
Contact the Litigation attorneys of Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod. We serve clients in resolving claims arising in Arizona and New Mexico, as well as select cases elsewhere in the southwestern United States.