Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod is recognized as a “go-to” business litigation law firm in Arizona and New Mexico. Our attorneys have extensive trial, litigation management, dispute resolution and complex litigation experience and are well-versed in advising and providing services to a wide range of clients.
- Asserting or defending claims for additional compensation, additional time, or other matters not resolved during the construction process.
- Asserting or defending mechanics’ lien and bond claims for payment bonds, performance bonds, fidelity bonds, and lien foreclosure.
- OSHA Safety Violation Claims
- Age Discrimination, Racial Discrimination, Gender Discrimination, and Sexual Harassment Claims
- Unfair Labor Practices and Wrongful Termination Claims
- Claims Regarding Unfair Competition, Non-Compete Agreements, and Non-Disclosure Agreements
Liability & Insurance Litigation Defense
- Insured – All types of general liability claims and personal injury claims
- Insurance Companies – Bad Faith Claims, Breach of Contract and Coverage Disputes
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products, Including Defective Car Parts, such as Seat Belts, Air Bags, or Tires
- Private Securities Litigation
- Broker-Dealer and Investment Adviser Litigation, Arbitration, and Mediation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Inaccurate and Incomplete Disclosure
- Misrepresentation of Material Facts
- Negligence and Negligent Misrepresentation
- Sales of Unregistered Securities
When necessary, our appellate lawyers are prepared to advise clients through the appeals process. More than 860 published opinions, dating back more than 100 years, have resulted from appeals handled by JHKM lawyers. Whether or not we serve as counsel in the underlying case, JHKM’s appellate law attorneys are prepared to handle litigation from inception through final appeal. We are frequently retained by trial counsel to assist their clients and will accept cases directly from clients seeking to appeal a lower court ruling.
Our appellate law attorneys have represented clients in appeals filed in the Arizona and New Mexico Court of Appeals as well as various state Courts of Appeals, including Georgia, Maryland and Illinois. In addition, Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod attorneys have represented clients in appeals filed in the Arizona and New Mexico Supreme Court, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeals, the Court of Appeals for the Federal District, the U.S. District Court for the Districts of Arizona and New Mexico (for bankruptcy appeals), the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel, United States Court of Federal Claims, and the U.S. Supreme Court, as well as appeals in Tribal courts.
Contact the Litigation and appellate attorneys of Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod. We are committed to serving clients in resolving claims arising in Arizona and New Mexico, as well as select cases elsewhere in the southwestern United States.