The Construction Law attorneys at Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod provide legal counsel, litigation and alternative dispute resolution services to the construction industry, including contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, public and private owners, architects, engineers, and sureties.
Our long-standing reputation for understanding and effectively representing the construction industry has earned Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod recognition as a top construction law and litigation law firm in Arizona and New Mexico from our clients, the construction industry, and others in the legal community year after year.
Construction Law Services
Our attorneys work with clients through each stage of the construction process, including pre-construction, post-construction defense of construction defect allegations and regarding warranty obligations. We assist construction clients in the following ways:
- Navigating the bid process to help our clients obtain acceptance of their bids
- Managing bid protest actions
- Providing training so our clients understand their lien and bond rights
- Asserting or defending claims for additional compensation, additional time, or for other matters not resolved during the construction process
- Asserting or defending mechanics’ lien and bond claims for payment bonds, performance bonds, fidelity bonds, and lien foreclosure
- Representing our clients’ interests before the Registrar of Contractors, OSHA, and other regulatory agencies
- Providing legal counsel on a variety of employment law concerns including employment contracts and fidelity insurance policies
- Litigation services for breach of contract
- Litigation to recover delay damages
Construction Law Attorneys
Construction Industry Legal News
The construction lawyers at JHKM are actively engaged in numerous construction industry and construction law associations. As a result, they are positioned to provide insight and guidance as new legislation or case law develops that has the potential of impacting the industry and our clients.
We invite you to reach out to our construction attorneys to assist you in evaluating any current legal issue that your company is facing. Our attorneys are well-versed in every aspect of construction law and look forward to helping your company to efficiently navigate any construction legal matter.
Contact the Construction Law attorneys at JHKM. We serve construction industry clients in Arizona and New Mexico, as well as elsewhere throughout the U.S.