Business Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
The experienced team of attorneys at Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod assist businesses with a full range of bankruptcy and creditors’ rights services.
Our Business Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights attorneys represent the interests of creditors, financial institutions, debtors, trustees and committees in major bankruptcy proceedings throughout the nation.
Business Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Services
Over the years, our commercial bankruptcy representations have included a variety of industries, including construction, manufacturing, real estate, healthcare, retail, and agriculture. Clients rely on us to help develop creative solutions to limit their financial exposure, protect their rights, and recover losses. The legal services commonly provided by JHKM’s team of Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights attorneys include:
- Pre-bankruptcy analysis and financial restructuring
- Restructuring loans and portfolios
- Workouts and recoveries
- Receivership actions
- Foreclosure actions
- Asset sales and liquidations
- Litigation involving leased property and real estate
- Litigation of cash collateral disputes, stay relief matters, non-dischargeability of debts, lien priority issues and assumption or rejection of leases
- Litigation of fraudulent transfers
- Negotiating debtor-in-possession financing and plan treatment
- Negotiating and drafting Chapter 11 plans
- Judgment enforcement
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Section 363 sales
Business Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Attorneys
Creditor and Client Representation
Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod is an Arizona LEAN (Lease Enforcement Attorney Network) member firm, a nonprofit organization of law firms that represent clients with needs in enforcement of lease obligations.
As a firm policy, JHKM is not a “debt relief agency” as set forth in 11 U.S.C. Section 101 (124) and 528. Accordingly, the firm has adopted a policy and its attorneys do not advise or represent consumers in filing petitions for bankruptcy relief for the purpose of discharging consumer debt.
Contact the Business Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights attorneys at JHKM. We serve businesses in Arizona and New Mexico, as well as select cases elsewhere in the western and southwest United States.