Our attorneys provide legal counsel, together with planning, business formation, and commercial litigation services to clients in a wide variety of ventures and industries. We frequently work with clients in construction, real estate, insurance, surety and fidelity, leasing, banking, lending and other professional services.
Full-Service Business Law Firm
Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod is a full-service business law firm. We serve local and national companies with business interests in Arizona, New Mexico, and throughout the Southwest. Our attorneys are experienced in helping businesses navigate through both routine and complex transactions, as well as bringing and defending business claims in court and before regulatory agencies.
The firm’s business law services support both emerging and long-established companies. We seek to provide tailored, practical, and effective legal counsel throughout all stages of a business’s life cycle: from formation to the time of sale or closure.
Business Law Attorneys
Legal Services for Businesses
- Assisting clients in selecting an appropriate business structure: sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company (LLC), limited liability partnerships (LLP), S corporation, C corporation
- Preparing articles of incorporation and drafting other business formation documents, including partnership agreements
- Negotiating the financing of business start-ups
- Drafting, negotiating, or reviewing business and employment contracts
Banking, Finance, and Leasing
Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod’s commercial leasing attorneys represent financial institutions, banks, lenders, borrowers, and lessors.
We provide legal counsel for a variety of lending and leasing transactions, including:
- Raw land acquisition and development
- Asset-based financing
- Equipment leasing
- Real property leasing
- Personal property leasing
- Credit lines
Our business financing attorneys support clients in the following ways:
- Negotiating and drafting loan and lease documents
- Assisting with loan closings
- Completing title work
- Advising on secured transactions
- Enforcement on loan or lease agreements
Business Dispute Resolution
Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod offers arbitration and mediation services in a wide variety of cases, in an effort to resolve disputes without the risk and expense of litigation. JHKM’s Mediation and Conference Center in Phoenix offers conference room space and is equipped with the latest in digital audio, video, and Internet technology to support the dispute resolution process.
Contact our business law attorneys. We serve businesses of all sizes in Arizona and New Mexico, as well as in select cases elsewhere in the United States.