The Corporate Law attorneys at Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod are experienced at working with companies to provide a wide range of transactional legal services for businesses and their management. Whether you need legal guidance with forming a new business, licensing agreements, entering into a lease or other agreement, our corporate law attorneys in Arizona and New Mexico are able to help you with the process so you can get back to running your business.
Corporate Law Services
- Drafting and filing corporate structure and formation documents
- Providing counsel to clients at the entity formation stage, including discussion regarding the various legal differences between corporations, limited liability companies, limited and general partnerships and non-profit organizations
- Providing counsel to clients to ensure federal and state law and regulatory compliance
- Drafting and negotiating corporate contracts, employment agreements, operating agreements, deferred compensation agreements, non-compete agreements, and buy-sell agreements
- Drafting and negotiating partnership agreements
- Drafting and negotiating real estate and commercial leases
- Drafting and negotiating licensing, distribution and supply agreements
- Providing counsel to clients regarding their legal rights and duties, including the rights and duties of corporate officers
- Providing counsel to clients on corporate governance matters, such as conflict of interest, public disclosure, and minority shareholder issues
- Representing corporate clients in securities and related matters in front of state regulators, such as the Arizona Corporation Commission
In addition to providing top-tier transactional counsel, the attorneys at Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod provide integrated litigation solutions for our clients as well, including representation in litigation and arbitration as well as mediation services to resolve conflicts for our corporate clients.
The Mediation and Conference Center in the firm’s Arizona office is equipped with digital audio and video technology and wireless, high-speed internet and intranet connections to support the alternative dispute resolution processes of mediation and arbitration.
Contact the Corporate Law attorneys of Jennings Haug Keleher McLeod. We serve clients in Arizona and New Mexico, as well as select cases elsewhere in the Southwestern United States.